Guadalajara Language Center is looking for enthousiastic Online marketing Specialist.
If you are interested and available now please contact us.
The Web Marketing specialist is responsible for developing and executing the online marketing strategy and programs for acquiring new students. The position requires strong online marketing skills in order to design innovative and successful web marketing campaigns. An effective marketer will demonstrate strong ability to immerse oneself into the product and stories to generate relevant campaigns.
The Web Marketing Manager will create and execute the various online marketing programs such as: Paid online campains (adwords etc), Natural Search (SEO), Promotions, Prospecting, and Affiliate programs. The Web Marketing Manager will analyze the success of our online marketing campaigns and promotions to provide strategic direction and guide investments to both drive new and qualified traffic.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create Email marketing strategy for US, International market.
- Create the strategy and manage the relationship with external Search vendor for driving online traffic (particularly new customers) through Paid Search, Product Listing Ads, Comparison Shopping Engines and any other digital marketing strategies. Analyze program success and reassess/react to performance.
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization efforts and improve natural search rankings (including targeting keywords monthly and seasonally, and analyzing keyword research to drive content)
- Manage and execute all online promotions including development of new and innovative ideas and measuring/reporting on cost and customer response rates
- Develop Prospecting plans to gain exposure to new customers, reporting on success including cost to acquire a new customer and new customer retention analysis
- Detailed knowledge of integrated ecommerce marketing best practices
- Create budgets for each marketing channel, develop marketing plans and goals, execute programs, ensure effective tracking is in place to measure and provide regular reporting and insights on campaign performance PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Education: BS/BA in Marketing or related field
Required Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in a web marketing role with experience in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through the implementation of web marketing strategies. Understanding and experience of ecommerce marketing across the various marketing channels. Attention to detail. Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills. Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis. Creative thinker who is organized with project management skills managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Desired Experience: Previous experience with an ecommerce brand. Experience with CRM programs and analytics tools such as Google Analytics a strong plus.
All employees receive complete benefit packages that include paid health insurance, christmas bonus, vacation pay and sick days and free Spanish classes.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Wouter Stut.